As a MOM I am always looking for new resources to use in my mom journey – So, when asked by Mom Central and Kellogg’s to review the new web site “Childhood is Calling”, I jumped at the opportunity and this is what I discovered :
– Yummy Rice Krispies recipes to make with kids – New ones, old ones and creative ones.
– A great resource called Operation Spark which is a panel of parenting experts to provide insight and advice on strengthening the family connection.
– Online games your kids can play – Block Party and Making Breakfast were my two favorites, even Moms can get hooked playing these fun games.
– I could sign –up for the Spoonful Newsletter and Rice Krispies recipe exchange.
– I was able to read the story behind who Snap! Crackle! and Pop! are.
– I Even could print money saving coupons.
And MUCH MUCH more but I will quit spoiling your surfing fun – go check out www.ChildhoodIsCalling.com TODAY!
Don’t forget to share with the 24/7 MOMS what you THINK about his new web site.