What teenager or mom does not love to pamper themselves ? CND has five products in their Almond Spa Manicure line that every teen daughter or mom would love.
– Almond Milk Bath is a nourishing warm-oil soak that will soften and soothe dry, irritated skin.
– Almond Moisture Scrub is a luxuriant treatment, made with jojoba soft beads, refined sugar and finely milled salts that will leave hands and feet soft to the touch.
– Almond Illuminating Masque is rich masques that uses sweet almond oil, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E to make hands and feet soft, moisturized and glow.
– Almond Hydrating Lotion is a light, fast-absorbing lotion that helps to soften and condition skin.
– Almond Soothing Crème is a rich, intensive hand cream that uses jojoba oil and shea butter to moisturize and protect dry, irritated skin.
All of these products have a great light almond scent and will help to provide a calming and relaxing experience for your teenager or you the mom.
After pampering and moisturizing hands and feet with the Spa Manicure products, why not finish up and pretty up hands and feet with manicures and pedicures! CND has just released Colour & Effects, a collection of 50 new luscious crème Colours nail polishes and 15 dazzling Effects. The collection features a brand new colour concept, modern 3-free formula, and state of the art packaging. The combination of different Colours and Effects is endless and will allow the user to be creative and experiment with new nail colors.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and CND are giving away a complete Almond SpaManicure set to ONE mom and to a Second Mom we are giving away CND’s Oilslick and Sapphire Sparkle nail polish – a brilliant combo that you will love.
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address and favorite CND Nail color or product.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address and favorite CND Nail color or product.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winners will be chosen on January 17th, 2010.