As the weather begins to warm, parks and public playgrounds become crowded with eager kids ready to let loose from being indoors. But with the warmer weather and playing outside also comes safety issues.
More than ever, moms want peace of mind. Peace of mind that their child made it to a friend’s house in the neighborhood or to the local park safely. The Insignia Little Buddy Child Tracker helps provide that peace of mind.
Give your child the freedom to explore while still maintaining peace of mind with the new Insignia Little Buddy Child Tracker system. The device enables you to access your child’s location 24/7 via your computer or smartphone.
The Little Buddy transmitter uses GPS and cellular technology to provide real time location updates. It fits effort less into any lunchbox or backpack, making it easy for you child to carry while on the go. Set parameters and check-ins while still building trust and granting additional privileges. A variety of service options ranging from a flat monthly rate to per-search fee, allow you to choose the plan that fits your family’s needs.
Of course nothing replaces talking to your child about their safety. That’s why the Insignia Little Buddy Tracker is not recommended to replace those discussions, but rather to provide extra protection and peace of mind – because you can’t be physically attached to your child 24/7.
Tracks your child indoors and outdoors using GPS and cellular technology
-Easily Check you child’s location 24/7 from your smartphone or computer
– Receive real-time alerts
– Low battery – a text message will alert you when the battery on your device is low.
– Safety checks – you can setup areas and times where your child is supposed to be ( like “at school” or in ” the neighborhood”) and if they leave the area you get a text message.
– Flexible payment plans include flat monthly fee or on a per-search basis
– 30 day free trial with unlimited usage.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Insignia are giving away on Little Buddy.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on May 16, 2010.
*We received a complimentary Insignia Little Buddy Child Tracker for review no financial compensation was received.